Users pay a standard fee of 0.3%
For long term active users, this fee is reduced according to their 30 days total trade volume. Find the detailed list below:
|Level||30 days total trade volum(USD)||Fees|
For smaller trades, the Ethereum network transaction fee might be higher than the trading fee (i.e. 0.30%). In this special case, users pay a fee of ~$0.05-$2, according to Ethereum blockchain’s status.
- For small trades, the fees may fluctuate depending on the gas cost on Ethereum network.
- For small trades, the fee rebates according to above list don’t apply, however every trade counts towards the fee calculation
- Your 30-day trade volume is calculated once every one hour
- The program is effective from Jan. 20, 2020 (for example, on Feb. 20, 2020, the 30-day trade volume is calculated by adding all trade volumes from Dec. 21, 2019 to Jan. 20, 2020.)
- The levels are dynamic (for example, if you traded $50k usd and reached level 2 but have no more trade in the next 30 days, then your level will be dropped to 0)