Fees are determined by below two factors, and only the higher one is charged:
- Trade fee
- Network gas fee
- Between stable coins: 0.1%
- Others: 0.3%
Also, the trade fee is dynamically adjusted based on your last 30 days accumulated volume and LON balance.
|Level||Last 30 days total trade volum(USD)||LON balance||Trade Fee|
|0||< $30k||and||< 20||0.30%|
|1||≥ $30k||or||≥ 20||0.29%|
|2||≥ $50k||or||≥ 50||0.28%|
|3||≥ $100k||or||≥ 150||0.26%|
|4||≥ $200k||or||≥ 500||0.24%|
|5||≥ $500k||or||≥ 1,500||0.22%|
|6||≥ $1m||or||≥ 5,000||0.20%|
|7||≥ $2m||or||≥ 10,000||0.18%|
|8||≥ $5m||or||≥ 30,000||0.15%|
|9||≥ $10m||or||≥ 100,000||0.10%|
Network gas fee
- If the trade is to sell ETH, the transaction is broadcast to the blockchain by yourself, Tokenlon doesn't charge you network gas fee.
- If the trade is not to sell ETH, the transaction is broadcast by Tokenlon for you, Tokenlon charges you for the network gas fee. Note that if the network gas fee is higher than the trade fee, only the network gas fee is charged; if the network gas fee is lower than the trade fee, only the trade fee is charged.
The network gas fee is determined by the current Ethereum network situation, Tokenlon dynamically adjust network gas fee to ensure the transaction will succeed.
- For small trades, the network gas fee Tokenlon charges may be higher than the trade fee. In this case, you may pay a fee higher than 0.3% of your trade.
- The last 30 days accumulated volume is updated once every hour.
- The fees will be directly deducted from the token you receive from the trade.